Your Job Offer at Elia Group (Elia and 50Hertz)
Software Architect .NET / C# (m/f/d)
Place of Work: Berlin (main station)
Permanent Contract | Full-time
Published: 30.04.2019 | Job ID: 1190 | Please apply by: 26.05.2019
Elia Group, Berlin
Be part of our Tailor Made Developments (TMD) Software Factory in Berlin and develop software components and objects in Elia Group projects.
- The TMD Software Factory (45 colleagues in Brussels and Berlin) is working as internal service provider in the Elia group, delivering software to all business of ELIA and 50 Hertz in all business and TSO related technical Domains,
- Working together with our internal Application Managers you are responsible for the technical definition of software components and objects within a toolset of given development technologies,
- So you validate and challenge what is proposed by the Application Managers,
- You contribute to the TMD .NET technology stack used and defined in the team,
- You participate to the TMD .NET architect meeting to share experiences and to develop the TMD.NET standards.
You are great in communicating the solution design to relevant stakeholders and you know how to steer external software developers by your precise feedback within the code review process.
You are highly interested in the technology stack available on the market and introduce new ideas among your colleagues in architect meetings.
You adapt your project methodology (agile, waterfall, lean) depending on the configuration of a project.
Required skills and experience
- Master in IT or equivalent through experience,
- Very good experience in ADM (application, development and maintenance) in the .NET technology and surrounding technologies,
- In-depth knowledge of software and solution architecture and implementation planning of software engineering projects with a focus on Microsoft / .NET technologies (conception, design and modelling of software and enterprise architectures (microservice architecture), as well as cost estimation, time and personnel planning),
- Project experience with agile development methods,
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud, OAuth2.0 and NoSQL is an asset,
- Languages required: German and English fluent (both C1).
Elia Group gives people with disabilities a chance.
- A secure job in the energy sector, contributing to the “Energiewende”
- Modern work environment, workplace near the Berlin main station
- Flexible working hours and a long term working time account supporting your work-life-balance,
- Individual training opportunities,
- Day nursery and a parent-and-child office,
- A canteen with fresh prepared meals,
- Free beverages (coffee, tea, water),
- Company pension scheme,
- For more details visit our career Website.
Supported by 50Hertz Human Resources
Human Resources, Wibke Böttcher, phone: +49 30 5150 2882