Your job offer at Elia Group
IT Group Project Manager (f/m/d)
Place of work: Berlin (main station)
Permanent | full-time (37 hours per week)
Published: 19.11.2019 | Job ID: 1391 | Please apply by: 15.12.2019
Elia Group, Berlin
The Elia Group encompasses two major transmission system operators (TSOs) in two European regions: Elia Transmission in Belgium and 50Hertz Transmission, one of the four German TSOs in north-east Germany. Both responsible for the high voltage electric grids in their regions. Our IT Application Development & Maintenance department offers you at the Berlin headquarters the following position (entry date as soon as possible): IT Group Project Manager (f/m/d).
In this function you will lead all kind of IT projects within Elia and 50Hertz, as e.g. projects for our business infrastructure implying applications such as Copperleaf or Primavera.
The project portfolio is consisting of opportunist and practical projects in one hand and ambitious, innovative and challenging projects on the other hand. Their scope is not limited to one specific core business of a TSO but potentially addresses all of them. One of the first domains to tackle will concern projects for our business infrastructure implying applications such as Copperleaf or Primavera.
The different activities include but are not limited to:
- Managing IT projects, including the launching and monitoring of projects, the achievement of implementation plans, the follow-up of scope, budget and schedule, the management of resources, issues and risk, the production of project-related documentation,
- Setting priorities, in collaboration with the business, within your projects portfolio,
- In collaboration with the Purchasing department, the execution of the necessary project phases when purchasing software: market research, identification of existing solutions, management of the tendering process,
- The management of the implementation team composed of internal and / or external resources,
- The validation of a test strategy and the quality approach as well as their follow-up during the execution phase,
- The end-user support (second line) as well as the organization and prioritization of the maintenance of the developed solutions.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in applied information technology, master’s degree or equivalent by experience, preferably with a specialization in the field of electricity,
- You have several years of relevant experience as project manager for IT projects in international context with some successful realizations,
- You can communicate with stakeholders as easily at the technical level as at the conceptual level but also as the steering level with excellent presentation skills,
- Your customer orientation fits perfectly with your enthusiast personality and you work autonomously and easily in international and remote teams,
- You will spend a few days per month abroad to work out projects in collaboration with companies of the Group and international partners,
- Having experiences in Copperleaf and/or Primavera or more generally in the field of Asset Management or System Operation or Energy market mechanisms are additional assets,
- You are fluent in English, having a good knowledge of German.
- Individual training opportunities,
- A modern working environment in the city center (directly at the main station),
- 30 days holiday,
- Kindergarten and parent-child office for short-term care bottlenecks,
- A company restaurant where fresh food is cooked daily,
- Free drinks (coffee, cocoa, tea, water),
- Employer-funded pension,
- An award-winning employer: "The best employers for women" - grade: very good (Brigitte, 2019); "Germany's best jobs with a future" (Focus, 2019); "Germany's Best Employer - High Attractiveness" (Die Welt, 2019); "Germany's Best Instructor 2019" (Capital, 2019),
- ... and more on our career Website.
We are looking forward to your application in English (including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date or your current notice period). Please send your application by 15.12.2019 using our online application form.
50Hertz Transmission GmbH
Human Resources, Kati Jaich, phone: +49305150 2806
Elia Group gives people with disabilities a chance.