Your Job Offer at Elia Group (Elia and 50Hertz)
IT Manager Operational Security in Infrastructure & Datacom (f/m/d)
Place of Work: Berlin (main station)
Permanent Contract | Full time (37 hours per week)
Published: 18.11.2019 | Job ID: 1392 | Please apply by: 15.12.2019
50Hertz Transmission GmbH, Berlin
The Elia Group encompasses two major transmission system operators (TSOs) in two European regions: Elia Transmission in Belgium and 50Hertz Transmission, one of the four German TSOs in north-east Germany. Both are responsible for the high voltage grids in their regions. Elia Group offers you within its team IT Infrastructure & Datacom in Berlin (at central station) the following position (entry date as soon as possible): IT Manager Operational Security in Infrastructure & Datacom (f/m/d).
Provide first line IT security advice to people and projects and develop technical concepts enhancing IT security in Datacom environments.
Your activities include but are not limited to:
- Propose security architectures that are efficient and balanced between operational risk and security measures in line with IT Steering and ISMS,
- Challenge guidelines proposed by IT Steering,
- Be SPOC for local 50Hzt ISMS within Group Infrastructure department : coordinate and dispatch controls an questions from ISMS manager,
- Approve technical IT security exceptions (e.g. firewall requests, demands for local admin),
- Analyze new equipment connected to the network (as well OT as IT) and propose secure architecture in collaboration with business and Group Infrastructure departments,
- Analyze new software/hardware introduced in the company,
- Interact with all departments as SPOC technical IT Security to raise awareness,
- Assist in security incident handling and monitoring.
In this position you will report to Head Of IT Group Infrastructure Security Operations Kris Hallaert.
- Bachelor’s degree in applied information technology, master’s degree or equivalent by experience,
- Strong technical IT background (development, networks, security,OT…) needed,
- Perfect level of German (C1), good knowledge of English (B2, written and spoken),
- Occasional travel to Brussels can occur.
- The opportunity to work at the cutting edge of power system operations,
- Modern work environment,
- Flexible working hours supporting your work-life-balance,
- For more details visit our career website.
We are looking forward to your application in English (including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date and / or your current notice period). Please send your application by 15.12.2019 using our online application form.
Supported by 50Hertz Human Resources
Human Resources, Kati Jaich, Phone: +49305150 2806
Elia Group gives people with disabilities a Chance.