Your Job Offer at Elia Group (Elia and 50Hertz)
IT-Specialist Integration Components (f/m/d)
Place of work: Berlin (main station)
Permanent Contract | Full-time (37 hours per week)
Published: 13.07.2020 | Job ID: 1520 | Please apply by: 09.08.2020
Elia Group, Berlin
The Elia Group encompasses two major transmission system operators (TSOs) in two European regions: Elia Transmission in Belgium and 50Hertz Transmission in north-east Germany, one of the four German TSOs. Both TSOs operate at the heart of the European electricity system as they provide vital links between the various electricity producers and their 30 million end users. The Group’s high voltage network, with its intricately meshed 18,600 km grid, transports the electricity generated by the producers to the distribution system operators and major industrial consumers. The Elia Group Digital & Data department steers the data strategy of the Group with the goal to change to a data centric enterprise. The department leads the digital and data initiatives by cross-site and cross-functional teams composed of business, innovation and IT. Digital transformation serves to ensure the management of the system of the future and enable the decarbonisation of the European economy. In this context, we offer you the above-mentioned permanent position at our main location in Berlin (entry date as soon as possible).
Design, setup and deploy integration components on our platform, creating a whole ecosystem centered on data.
The data backbone program delivers different data centric components such as Integration Hub, MDM, Data Lake, etc. to ease data accessibility, migration and integration within the group. Your tasks in detail:
- Set-up and implement business use-cases in the scope of MVP to demonstrate the benefit of this integration component,
- Find synergies with other existing or foreseen integration components of this platform to maximize the delivered value,
- Promote usage of integration components and of the ecosystem across the company with a communication targeting different profiles and managing stakeholders’ expectations to ease the migration process,
- Collaborate and synchronize with IT projects upstream and downstream in terms of management of planning constraints and achieving synergies between projects,
- Lead the technical and functional evolution of your component by prioritizing improvements and maintenance,
- Set-up a testing and a deployment strategy as well as their follow up,
- Establish governance and guidelines for the use of this integration component by other project leaders, guide them during the realization of their projects and ensure that the component is effectively fitting their requirements.
Required skills and experience:
- You have a Master’s degree or similar with a focus on IT,
- You have several years of relevant experience as a projects manager in software projects or architects,
- You have some experience on integration components on the cloud and/or on-premise,
- You are used to tendering processes (RFI/RFP) and the follow-up of these products,
- You keep abreast of the latest IT developments around the disciplines in data and integration management,
- You are bilingual: German and English (level B2 to C1).
- Presentation skills at steering level,
- Experience in agile development as well as Lean Management,
- Dutch or French language skills.
- Work in a company that contributes to make the energy transition happen,
- A multicultural environment,
- Individual training opportunities,
- A modern working environment in the city centre (directly at the main station),
- 30 days holiday,
- A company restaurant with fresh prepared meals,
- Free beverages (coffee, cocoa, tea, water),
- A company Kindergarten and a parent & child office for short-term care bottlenecks,
- Company pension scheme,
- An award-winning employer: "The best employers for women" - grade: very good (Brigitte, 2019); “Best career opportunities for women” (Focus Money, 2020); "Germany's best jobs with future prospects" (Focus, 2019); "Germany's Best Employer - High Attractiveness" (Die Welt, 2019); "Germany's Best Apprenticeship 2019" (Capital, 2019); “Germany’s best apprenticeship companies” (Focus Money, 2020),
- … for more details visit our career Website.
- Working hours per week: 37 hours (full time),
- Flexible working hours and a long term working time account supporting your work-life-balance,
- The number of flex days is not limited,
- No core working hours,
- Mobile working, also from home, is possible.
We have adapted our recruiting process according to the current situation (Corona pandemic) and we are conducting any upcoming job interviews in the form of telephone and video interviews if needed.
We are therefore looking forward to your application in English (including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date or your current notice period). Please send your application by 09.08.2020 using our online application form.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. The 50Hertz representation for employees with disabilities (Schwerbehindertenvertretung) will be happy to advise you in a confidential manner. You can reach them by e-mail: email@example.com.
50Hertz Transmission GmbH – part of the European Elia Group
Human Resources, Kati Jaich, phone: +49305150 2806