Your job offer at 50Hertz
Place of work: Berlin (main Station)
Permanent | full-time (37 hours per week)
Published: 20.03.2020 | Job ID: 1590 | Please apply by: 19.04.2020
50Hertz Transmission GmbH, Berlin
50Hertz Transmission GmbH is one of the four German transmission system operators (TSO) in northeast Germany and operates at the heart of the European electricity system as it provides vital links between the various electricity producers and their 30 million end users. Digitalization breaks down our boundaries: the TSO of the future will rely on a fully operated digital system where borders will fade away both between different business units as well as between different links in the energy value chain. The around 1000 employees of 50Hertz achieve what a short time ago many thought to be impossible: fast energy transition to renewable energies and high net guaranty at once. Our IT Steering team arranges and takes care of a healthy budget and synergy plan for our IT functions to assure the efficacy of the company’s IT landscape. In this context we offer you at our Headquarters in Berlin (directly at the main station) the following position (entry date: as soon as possible): IT-Controller (f/m/d).
Be our communicative key figure in managing the IT controlling activities while identifying synergy potentials and finding a way to use them.
You will be in charge of:
- Manage the central group IT controlling activities together with Controlling and IT teams,
- Define and harmonize cost structures based on IT services for all legal entities within Elia Group,
- Create regular reportings based on domains and services to provide transparency and follow cost-trends,
- Consolidate IT expenses into strategic cost building blocks to push value drivers and identify synergy potentials,
- Develop and keep track of the group IT synergy plan and follow-up on the implementation,
- Collaborate closely with IT Project Portfolio Management and Business Plan teams to integrate and improve IT financial planning in corporate processes,
- Keep track of group activities and support Controlling with related regular invoicing activities,
- Be central SPOC for the budget coordinators in the different IT departments and support them closely with planning and forecasting activities throughout the year,
- Be central SPOC for local and group Controlling teams to establish and continuously improve internal processes and guidelines.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in the analysis of IT expenses, identifying synergy potentials, building roadmaps and the associated budget planning,
- Practical experience in IT budget planning as well as in the execution of quarterly forecasts,
- Knowledge of service-oriented IT cost structures and the general structure of IT organizations,
- General basic business knowledge for purchasing and procurement processes,
- Very good English language skills,
- Commitment, flexibility and team orientation.
- Individual training opportunities,
- A modern working environment in the city center (directly at the main station),
- 30 days holiday,
- Kindergarten and parent-child office for short-term care bottlenecks,
- A company restaurant where fresh food is cooked daily,
- Free drinks (coffee, cocoa, tea, water),
- Employer-funded pension scheme,
- An award-winning employer: "The best employers for women" - grade: very good (Brigitte, 2019); "Germany's best jobs with a future" (Focus, 2019); "Germany's Best Employer - High Attractiveness" (Die Welt, 2019); "Germany's Best Instructor 2019" (Capital, 2019),
- ... and more on our career Website.
- Working hours per week: 37 hours (full time),
- Flexible working hours and a long term working time account supporting your work-life-balance,
- The number of flex days is not limited,
- No core working hours,
- Mobile working, also from home, is possible.
You would like to gain more information? For example how it is to work in our team? Our how exactly the task do look like? Then text Antje Schlegel by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Please name in the e-mail subject the application-ID.
Elia Group gives people with disabilities a Chance.
50Hertz Transmission GmbH – part of the European Elia Group
Human Resources, Kati Jaich, phone: +49305150 2806