Your Job Offer at Elia Group (Elia and 50Hertz)
IT Solution Architect (f/m/d)
Permanent Contract | Full-time (37 hours per week)
Published: 18.06.2020 | Job ID: 1634 | Please apply by: 19.07.2020
Elia Group, Berlin
Create synergies between the company’s application landscapes and participate in the strategic evolution to the first European Digital TSO.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Evaluate products and tools, propose the most adequate solution from the market to cover business needs and run POCs in the projects framework,
- Define the optimal integration of the identified solution and the application architecture in the IT landscape in line with current IT Group strategy and standards,
- Set guidelines and support to ADM (Application Development & Maintenance) and the Group Software factory,
- Collaborate with different stakeholder to simplify and rationalize the IT landscape,
- Take charge of all integration aspects regarding the new application implementation and be active as an expert to relevant committees and RFP processes.
Required skills and experience
- You hold a Master’s degree with a focus on IT,
- You have several years relevant experience as an IT Solution Architect,
- You have experience in integrating market products into existing application architecture (via web services, a common data model, etc.),
- You have knowledge in application architecture, SAP, GIS and modern development like DevOps or cloud platforms,
- You bring broad experience on main solutions used in the utility sector,
- You are bilingual: German and English (level B2 to C1).
It will be an asset, if you offer additionally:
- Experience in custom application design and development (.NET, Java, Python, etc.), software integration and design pattern,
- Dutch or French language skills,
- Experience in the electricity and/or energy sector.
- Work in a company that contributes to make the energy transition happen,
- A multicultural environment,
- Individual training opportunities,
- A modern working environment in the city centre (directly at the main station),
- 30 days holiday,
- A company restaurant with fresh prepared meals,
- Free beverages (coffee, cocoa, tea, water),
- A company Kindergarten and a parent & child office for short-term care bottlenecks,
- Company pension scheme,
- An award-winning employer: "The best employers for women" - grade: very good (Brigitte, 2019); “Best career opportunities for women” (Focus Money, 2020); "Germany's best jobs with future prospects" (Focus, 2019); "Germany's Best Employer - High Attractiveness" (Die Welt, 2019); "Germany's Best Apprenticeship 2019" (Capital, 2019); “Germany’s best apprenticeship companies” (Focus Money, 2020),
- … for more details visit our career Website.
- Working hours per week: 37 hours (full time),
- Flexible working hours and a long term working time account supporting your work-life-balance,
- The number of flex days is not limited,
- No core working hours,
- Mobile working, also from home, is possible.
We have adapted our recruiting process according to the current situation (Corona pandemic) and we are conducting any upcoming job interviews in the form of telephone and video interviews if needed.
We are therefore looking forward to your application in English (including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date or your current notice period). Please send your application by 19.07.2020 using our online application form.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. The 50Hertz representation for severely disabled persons will be happy to advise you in a confidential manner. You can reach them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
50Hertz Transmission GmbH – part of the European Elia Group
Human Resources, Kati Jaich, phone: +49305150 2806